A Week in Silence

There is no video feed for this entry. Mala's voice is soft, and she begins with a heavy sigh.

I don't like having to hide out like this. Not only is it unproductive, but it does not compare favorably to the fun I had been having when I was weaving my way through CONCORD security.

This past week, I have mostly kept to myself. As far as I could tell, the crime scene was a criminal masterpiece, so to the best of my knowledge I'm not "wanted." But paranoia is natural when it comes to operations like these. CONCORD seems to have kept a tight lid on the whole thing. No public announcement has been made of the death or of their failure to activate his clone...

Bastard. I haven't felt a shred of regret or guilt.

For the time being, I've relocated to Alenia, in Gallente space. As an Achuran I'm not the most welcome guest here, which is to be expected, but the Federation doesn't quite consider me an enemy. Right now the goal is to revive my social life as well as some part-time pilot training over the course of the coming days...

No comments:

Post a Comment