Pleasure-Seeking

There is no video feed for this entry. Mala's voice is calm and steady.

Villore was interesting. I've rarely ever entered Gallente airspace, but doing so served the dual purposes of enjoying myself and gathering more information. Unexpectedly, I made a few new contacts as well.

I attended with arguably my favorite CONCORD stud so far, who I've been "seeing" for the past few days. What makes him my favorite? He's a fairly high-ranking office man stationed at the CONCORD Bureau in Uchoshi, so he has access to more information than the usual enforcer grunts. It's amazing how much information you can subtly coax out of a bedroom partner when you're just laying there together. And of course, on a related note, the sex is great. It's been deliciously kinky so far, and there's no reason to believe that will change any time soon. I've been using several cover names, and the discovery of my primary alias "Foxglove" hasn't caused any danger of removing the wool covering this man's eyes.

When he and I weren't side-by-side, I managed to chat up a few of the partygoers to see if I could find any other sources of information. I mostly came up dry, though I did meet a young Gallentean pilot who, oddly enough, reminded me a bit of myself several years ago. She struck me as the type who currently has no real direction in life, and those types tend to be very usable for my own goals. Since it's naturally difficult for the Caldari to cultivate Gallente contacts, she may be eventually of some use in that regard as well. She lamented that piloting had become something of a drudgery for her, so I offered to show her the joys of blowing up outlaws in spare time at some future date.

...By the time these events came to pass, it was getting exceptionally late, and my beau offered to take me back to his quarters and "have his way" with me. Being the pleasure-seeker that I am, who was I to say no?

Mala laughs aloud, briefly.

In the meantime, I've spent the days illegally sifting through CONCORD archives, getting closer and closer to what I'm looking for with each new piece of information I uncover. I'm excited to know that it's now only a matter of time... though I admit the sheer buildup of anticipation is fairly exciting in and of itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment