Hot On the Trail

There is no video feed for this entry. Mala sounds excited and speaks quickly. The sound of computer keys tapping can be heard in the background.

It feels like the pressure of my life's duty is pressing down on me at the moment, and I confess that I love the feeling. I am this close to righting a terrible wrong, a wrong that has stood uncorrected since I was a little girl. And no wronged person is more dangerous than one who thrives on pressure.

The parties, the fun I've been having, it's just icing. Wonderfully tasty icing nonetheless, but... I'd still be sitting here, working my way through layer after layer of security, even if the other pleasures weren't there.

...Although, returning to those pleasures will make for a nice vacation when I'm finished.

The tapping of computer keys stops.

Assuming I'm still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment